Telecommunications Certifications, Awards, and Qualifications
When you hire World Telecom & Surveillance, Inc., you are partnering with a highly qualified and professionally certified telecommunications team.
Here is a list of our technicians’ current Certificates of Completion, Certified Installation, Authorization, Training, Awards and Qualifications:
- AMAG Security Management System Fundamentals Training Course
- AMAG Certificate of Continued Qualification
- Belden IBDN + CDTand BICSI Member—Copper Products Installation
- Berk-Tek Network Cabling Systems Installer
- Better Business Bureau—Accredited with a Score of A+
- BiCSi RCDD—Registered Certified Distribution Designer
- BiCSi Member in Good Standing—Membership Certificate
- CalInc Training LLC—Asbestos Contractor Supervisor Refresher (Required under TSCA title II)
- Ciena—Superior Quality Bonds, Customer Relationships Certificate ofAchievement
- Ciena—CoreStreamAgility First Line Maintenance—Technical skills in the operations and servicing of Ciena Optical Communications Products.
- Corning Cable Systems LLC—TS-LAN-500—Hands on comprehensive installation technology course for multimode +single-mode Optical local area networks. Approved for the following BiCSi CECs: 35 RCDD, 12 Inst 2, 12 Tech, 25CT
- EnGenius Authorized Installer
- ESI—IVX X & E-Class II Technical Training
- ESI—IVX S-Class Technical Training
- ESI—IP Series Technical Training
- FutureFLEX—Licensed FutureFLEX Installer of Sumitomo Electric Lightwave FutureFLEX Air-Blown Fiber Systems
- IBDN Certified System Vendor (CSV)—Authorized to market, design, install, maintain and certify IBDN Structured Cabling System in accordance with NORDX/CDT IBDN Structured Cabling Guidelines and the current TIA/EIA, CSA and ISO/IEC Commercial Building Telecommunications Cabling Systems.
- NCS Certified Integrator—Authorized to register and install structured cabling systems under terms and conditions of Berk-Tek Network Cabling Systems (NCS) Program.
- NORDX/CDT, A Subsidiary of Cable Design Technologies—IBDN Copper and Fiber Training Course
- OnSSI—OnNet Surveillance Systems, Inc. Certified Channel Partner
- Panduit Network Cabling Systems (NCS) Certified Installer
- Panduit Structured Cabling PSI 103 Copper + PCI 203
- Sony Security Systems Certified Professional
- Sumitomo Electric Lightwave Corp licensed FutureFLEX Installer
- Tadiran Telecom—Certified and Authorized Business Partner performing at GOLD ELITE Performance Level
- Telcor Inc.—Successful Completion of Technical Training for T3-SC Products
Here is a gallery of our professional partners and vendors.