World Telecom & Surveillance, Inc. is now looking for Experienced Telecommunications Technicians.
- Must possess 2-5 years experience in the telecommunications industry/systems integrator
- Ability to be responsible for installation, upgrading, service and maintenance of telecommunications systems (Hybrid Key and IP systems), video surveillance (CCTV), access control and computer networking equipment.
- Strong computer skills with Windows based databases, programs and software.
- Good written and verbal communications with excellent customer service and teamwork skills.
- Pass background check and drug test.
- Position requires availability for overnight travel and extended project work.
- Valid California Driver's License with clean driving record and relabile transporation.
- ESI, Tadiran, OnSSI, AMAG, DSX, Belden, Panduit or Leviton certificatons a plus.